miércoles, 18 de enero de 2012

Favourite website??

Well it's a little hard to think in my favourite website... Cause I spend the most of my time on facebook, but just because I'm really used to it... Not because I really "love" it.

I also like twitter, youtube and of course cuevana, but today I will talk about this site that I found not a log time ago it is called "Tumblr" in which you can create something like a blog... well it's actually a blog, where you can post written stuff, pictures, music and whatever you want, the really interesting thing is that you can reblog and have direct touch with other users (like Facebook)... I do have an account, but I don't really use it (yet) haha. I really enjoy reading and watching all the random stuff that I find there. Probably, when this "holy" semester ends, I will be able to use my account and post my own stuff.

I Think that Tumblr is like "The house of random" maybe that's why I really like this site, you can find anything you want, music articles, interesting toughts, funny pictures and great music. At the beggining is kind of confusing to move into the site, but it will get easier with a little practise.

I'll leave you with the tumblr page of my best friend, so you can watch and enjoy!
http://beatusille.tumblr.com/

If you have your own tumblr post me the link!! I would looooove to see it!!!

Good bye and see you soon (:

3 comentarios:

  1. Hello!
    I don't have an own Tumblr, but the Tumblr that I see are very funny and I know people who spend a lot of time in theres pages xD

    Nice post Dani, bye bye.

    ResponderEliminar
  2. Hi, i like tumblr, especially the "memes" haha, but other tumblrs are very nice too.

    good post. bye.

    ResponderEliminar
  3. Tumblr, i don't know tumblr very good, but is a intersting website for hang out in vacations :), see you !

    ResponderEliminar