viernes, 27 de enero de 2012

Holidays... please come to meeeee!!!!!

Well I can remember a lot of really nice nice niceeeee holidays when I was a child, I used to go to Copiapó 'cause my aunt used to live there. It is a very nice city, and is close to "Bahia Inglesa" wich is a great beach.
I've travelled a lot with my best friend family too. And the last years I've gone to Puyehue with my karate team... It was amazing!!! Sadly this year I won't be able to join them :C because of this funny summer semester :C



----> This place is Bahia Inglesa... Man!! I didn't remember how beatiful it was!!! :( Wanna be there RIGHT NOWWWWW!!









This year holidays doesn't look really good, 'cause I MUST study a lot... There are a few tests waiting for me on March :( But I'll try to go out with my friends that I haven't seen in a lot of time, sleep a loooot, read!!!, watch some series, go swimming and go TRAINING! maaan I haven't trained in a long long time!!!! I MUST do some exercise!! And of course study my brain out.... GOOD MARKS COME TO ME!!!!!

Hmmm let's dream a little...
I'd LOVE to spend some holidays traveling around the world. First around Chile... Then Europe, Africa, Australia... Climb some mountains, walk a lot, A LOT OF ADVENTURE AND CULTURE!!  It would be just amazing, although in this moment I only want to go home and sleep a little haha :(

Well this is the LAST post!!! (oooh :C) So I want to wish you all a really gooood holidays!!! Sleep and enjoy a lot!!!

See you on March!


Dany :)

2 comentarios:

  1. Bahía Inglesa, I don't know u.u, but is very nice, in my next summer holidays may be I'm going to Bahía Inglesa, San Pedro de Atacama :), is a dream with my friends, but is a few impossible because any work :B, See you :).

    ResponderEliminar
  2. Idon't know Bahia Inglesa either but everybody says that's it's fantastic. I wish I can go soon.

    Cheers

    ResponderEliminar