viernes, 2 de diciembre de 2011

Hello I am...

Daniela Valenzuela Silva (I don't like my full name 'cause my mom tells me in that way when she's angry). I was born on June 25th, 1991. So I'm 20.
I spent all my early years studying at Colegio Inmaculada Concepción.... and my older years too... (pretty boring). BTW the school is located in San Bernado (where currently I live).
Now I'm trying to study Veterinary Medicine in the Universidad de Chile... I always wanted to become a veterinarian... Because I LOVE science, biology, medicine, and all that stuff, and I'm really interested on animals, I think they are wonderful.
I live with my mom, her dog and my cat. I'm an only child so I'm very close to my friends, I don't have a lot, but  they rock!
I have a really good relationship with my dad, we spend really good times tegether.
I used to practice karate (now go training it's a little difficult because of the college schedule), I really love it,  I practiced it for 9 years.
My other big passion is music, I'm listening to it about the 90% of my time, I love to play it too, but I don't actually PLAY a lot of instruments... I play a little of many ones! (really little).
Doctor House Addict, and Mafalda lover.
I suffer psychotic procatination too (so sad).
I love sports but I hate futbol.
I'm happy almost all the time.

And now I'm having a lack of ideas so I'll say goodbye (:.


See u soon!





4 comentarios:

  1. Hi :). I hope the cake has been delicious :) have fun in the south, we are on tuesday, take care and greetings to the family. Karate sucks xD.

    See you soon !

    ResponderEliminar
  2. Hello =) woow you are a karate girl I like some martial arts but don't practice. I think that live in San Bernardo is great =)
    good bye :B

    ResponderEliminar
  3. hi there,

    and what music are you listening to lately? any suggestions?
    Ernesto

    ResponderEliminar
  4. haha love it!!! One of my favourites movies ever!

    ResponderEliminar