viernes, 30 de diciembre de 2011

Music... music... music ♫♪

Ok. Today I'm gonna talk write about QUEEN!!!
It is so hard to me to choose a favourite band, singer or style of music... but I think that Queen is an exellent choice to speak about today.


Queen is a British rock band formed in 1971 by Freddie Mercury (lead vocals, piano), Brian May (guitar), Jonh Deacon (bass) and Roger Taylor (drums).

I really got into Queen because my Mom really loves 'em! So I've been listenning to 'em since I was really small. I LOVE their style, it is so unusual, so full of different kinds of music, strong, powerfull drums mixed with soft pianos and vocals... it's just amazing.


Queen is formed by amazing musicians, I think that Roger Taylor is one of the best drummers ever but I MUST do an special mention to..

The BIG Freddie Mercury...

(09.05.1946 – 11.24.1991)

This man is in my opinion... a Genius.
He was the lead singer of Queen. His energy and talent are just... inspiring. He was an extraordinary piano player... and his vocal range was just unbelievable.

I love watching Queen concerts on DVD, so I'm gonna leave you with an amazing song called "Hammer to fall"

So...turn the speakers on and enjoy!


See yall folks!

4 comentarios:

  1. ...mama, just killed a man, put a gun against his head, pulled the trigger now he's dead.... let's sing it in classes soon :)

    cheers

    ResponderEliminar
  2. woooooo my favorite band is Queen too , Freddie is a master and Brian is an excellent guitarrist.
    have you listened ''Nevermore'' or ''Spread your wings''? are very good songs and freddie's interpretations are brilliant.
    Queen is the best band =)
    goooood byeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

    ResponderEliminar
  3. THIS IS ONE OF THE MOST BAND IN THW WORLD!!! well...was :( Queen rocks! jaja. I think too, Freddie Mercury it was a genius :)

    Bye!

    ResponderEliminar
  4. very very very good band! Freddie Mercury is a genius, totally!. "I want to ride my bycicle" . Good bye! :)

    ResponderEliminar