viernes, 16 de diciembre de 2011

My favourite animal is...

The white tiger!!!


I've always loved this animal!! Not only because it's so beautiful, it is so mystical, so strong... It makes me remember about one of my favourites movies "The last samurai", where the White Tiger was the icon of the samurais. The tiger it's also a Karate symbol...

(I have this drawing on my bedroom)

This beautiful animal gives me the impression of respect, of meditation and precision.

About it's color.. I've just read that it's a mutation of one recessive gen of the bengal tiger, so they are not a real albino, cause they still have stripes (cool hu?).

I've only seen this animal in the zoo (so sad)..but I would LOVE to see one on it's own habitat (some day.. Dany .. some day).

Well I don't have much more to say... now you already know what my favourite animal is! So if you want to give me one stuffed tiger as a present I'd be completely happy!

See you on my next post!!

2 comentarios:

  1. I love white tiger too, it's very majestic.
    If I millonaire one day, I give you one. :)

    ResponderEliminar
  2. I don't like with tiger is like he faded wuajajjaa in comparision normal tiger :B, see you tomorrow in the test :) !

    ResponderEliminar