viernes, 23 de diciembre de 2011

Today we're traveling to...

AUSTRALIA!!!


I've always wanted to travel all around the world (who doesn't), but one of the countries that have always called my attention is definitely Asutralia.
Why? Well... Let me think a little about it...

The scene! Full of green!! The sea! with all its coral reef. It's a land full of colour.

I don't know much about the culture of the country, but I'm sure I've listened very interesting things about very old tribes that have lived there for centuries!

If one day I'm lucky enough to go to Australia, I'm definitely gonna dive in that beatufiful sea! (maybe I could find Nemo!). Off course I'd like to learn more about the culture too, so I'd probably go to a lot of museums, and walk walk walk all around the city!!

One friend that went to Australia a long time ago, told me about a giant acuarium! You get into it, and you can see how the turtles and fishes are swiming over you head! I'm definitely going there!

I also would like to go to the places that are not a tourist thing, hidden deserts and beaches (SSSSUUURRFF)[Oh! I just remembered one movie called "the drifter" if you have one free our of your life... you should watch it!].

Australia it's a HUGE country so I should  have a LOT of time to do everything that I want. I'd love to study there for a while (It must be a great place to study veterinary medicine). But I wouldn't like to live there... I really love my country :)

See you soon folks!

4 comentarios:

  1. Hi Daniela,

    What a huge and fantastic country Australia is...Can you tell me a bit about the drifter movie. What is it about?

    merry Christmas :)

    ResponderEliminar
  2. Hi!! Australia!in my opinion it´s once of the most beautifull place in the world! Maybe one day you can find Nemo! or... I find it first XD

    Merry Christmas _:D

    ResponderEliminar
  3. Nice place, last summer I went on holiday there, wuajajja, lie, but but I would like to meet someday Australia.

    Merry Christmas, greetings in your house :)!

    ResponderEliminar
  4. Hi, thank you for post :D.
    jajaja in Catalunya (Barcelona) speak catalan is other lenguage. the stadium is more beautiful for my (is the holy family).
    Australia is beautiful country to go on holiday.
    bye
    Merry Christmas

    ResponderEliminar